The clock just turned 2014 an hour ago and my mind is already quick to work at what I want to do this year. Here’s the rough draft:
- Go to at least 5 concerts/festivals (film, music, etc.). I really need to expand my musical culture.
- Volunteer with several shelters and finally complete my needed 100 hours of community service.
- Meet new quality friends.
- Keep or improve my current school GPA. Always room for improvement.
- Fill my heart and mind with happiness, releasing all past negativity.
- Forgive those who have hurt me. No sense in holding onto anger.
- Enjoy the lazy days, but never go more than 2 days without getting something productive accomplished.
- Continue with workout regimen and try to eat healthier.
- Fall in love.
- Spend the same amount of time outside and consumed in nature as I do with technology.
- Pin it forward to complete strangers.
This is just the beginning, but I know it will grow throughout the next 24 hours. I really feel confident about 2014. In previous years I would be weary coming into the New Year. My head seems to be screwed on straight and I know what I want. A Happy New Year to all and to all a goodnight!